For Immediate Release
August 1, 2017
Contact: Greg Houghtaling, Vista Private Equity Group, (281)560-7385, email@example.com
Vista Private Equity Group is pleased to announce the hiring of a Chief Executive Officer for NatureBest Pre-Cut & Produce, LLC; Bill Tarazewich
Vista Private Equity Group (VPEG, LLC) and NatureBest Pre-Cut & Produce, LLC are pleased to announce the addition of Bill Tarazewich as Chief Executive Office of NatureBest effective August 1, 2017.
Bill’s distinguished produce career over the last 34 years includes the following highlights:
- Regional Sales Manager—Dole Fresh Vegetables;
- Director of Regional Sales-Washington Apple Commission;
- Ten Years with Tanimura & Antle, Inc. as a Regional Manager and Director of Retail Sales;
- Thirteen Years with Taylor Farms as a member of their Senior Management team, including responsibilities over the entire Texas Division and Business Development for all seven regional processing facilities; and
- Senior Director of Sales & Procurement for Del Monte Fresh Produce.
For additional information regarding NatureBest Pre-Cut & Product, please see www.naturebestprecut.com
About Vista Private Equity Group
Founded in 2006, Vista Private Equity Group (www.vistagroupllp.com) is focused on the development of new properties and the acquisition of existing income-producing properties. In addition, it seeks to make investments in private companies within the smaller end of the middle market. Vista’s core investment focus is providing equity capital to support these types of businesses when they face a critical “transition” point – primarily ownership transitions or transformative growth initiatives.